Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend ♪

Hello!
 
How are things going sweet sexy people that read my blog?
I hope you are doing GREAT (^^)
I am just enjoying the fact that I survived Wednesday XD
 
Okay!
Remember  yesterdays post when I told you about the fact that my acrylic liquid finally arrived?
I also ordered some other products~!
And I wanted to try it out!
So I also ordered some hexagons, and when I was sitting in class trying to understand French, suddenly a great idea popped into my head!
So I came home and worked it out (^3^)
 
 
.... Tadaa!!
I placed the hexagons around my nails, and made a diamond on my ring finger!
(Never mind about my thumbnail, it cracked a few days ago and now it's short like Hell and it hurts so much)
 
 
I wanted to add some diamond-ish stripes over the hexagons, but the diamond was too small en the brush I used to big so I ruined it XD
I still love them so much!
I love anything pink, doesn't matter which shade it is, anything gold and anything glittery, so this nail art is just perfect!
Lol...
 
End of the post!
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment